Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumotion Review

2 posters

Go down

Forumotion Review Empty Forumotion Review

Post by Bad Wolf Sun 20 Aug 2023, 17:49

Bad Wolf wrote:its that time again, the quarterly - ish  Teehee

so its been a while since the last review.

Forumotion Review Yfr11
Dark EFfectx

First ImpressionsForumotion Review 710

Forum AppearanceForumotion Review 7_b10

Members and Forum ActivityForumotion Review 310

Staff and UsergroupsForumotion Review 5_b10

Forum OriginalityForumotion Review 910

Grammar and SpellingForumotion Review 10_b11

Reviewer's FeedbackForumotion Review 710

• As I visit your forum for the first time, I am greeted by a pleasant looking banner and a welcome page with matching colors that come together to create a good first impression. Your forum design utilizes dark colors very effectively and consistently throughout its design. I also think the border shadows around the section categories and topics are a nice touch as well. I personally think that your forum design/appearance might be the best part of your forum overall so nice work on it. This brings us to forum activity, which unfortunately seems to be nonexistent at the moment. I spent an hour or two digging through various topics throughout the forum and it appears you are currently the only one active and posting. It does appear your forum was very active many years ago, and I do hope that one day you can get the forum back to that. Transitioning over to your staff and user groups now, I will admit your user groups are very confusing to me. For example, you have both a ‘Premium’ and ‘VIP’ group, which both seem like they would serve the same purpose. Additionally, there is a group called C.E.O, that I am not quite sure what its role is. In any case, I think it might be worth taking some time to simplify and condense some of these groups together for the sake of simplicity. Let us move on now to your forum originality, your forum seems to a hybrid mix of web design/development, gaming, anime and RPGS. Each of these could be considered a category of their own, so the fact that you have combined all of these into one forum I find impressive. I also believe that it makes your forum original, since it is truly a one-of-a-kind forum. Overall, I feel your forum has a beautiful design, offers a unique blend of discussion categories, and with a lot of effort has the potential to reach its former glory once again.

• Forum Strengths
    • Good forum design
    • Diverse topic selection
    • Good Grammar and Spelling

• Forum Weaknesses
    • Lack of forum activity
    • Confusing User groups

Average Review Score: 6.8/10

---------------------------
[1313 Studios]

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3114

Experience : 2683
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Forumotion Review Llc10588/588Forumotion Review Empty  (588/588)
Forumotion Review Klc10530/777Forumotion Review Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Forumotion Review Empty Re: Forumotion Review

Post by Fenric Thu 07 Sep 2023, 19:16

The amount of work that you put into updating not just the forum but all the landing pages based on feedback from the last review really shows. I like how you managed to keep the deep blue/purple base background from the VIII template.

R&D Staff
R&D Staff

Male Predacon

Level : 46
Number of posts : 169

Experience : 133
Registration Date : 2006-12-26

Cprofile
Title: Evil from the dawn of time
Luck:
Forumotion Review Llc10222/222Forumotion Review Empty  (222/222)
Forumotion Review Klc10259/333Forumotion Review Empty  (259/333)

https://www.threads.net/@13darkfx13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum