Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice League: Unlimited

3 posters

Go down

Justice League: Unlimited Empty Justice League: Unlimited

Post by Bad Wolf Wed 27 Dec 2006, 11:15

i was very dissapointed silent when CTN canceld it
the last eps was that of Lex Luthor getting the anti life equation to Darksied very intense eps (especially the battle between Sups and Darksied)

overall the series had great potential as a keeper / good
could have gone further who knows * maybe someday it'll be picked back up

- discuss
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf
Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3094

Experience : 2651
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Justice League: Unlimited Llc10588/588Justice League: Unlimited Empty  (588/588)
Justice League: Unlimited Klc10530/777Justice League: Unlimited Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Justice League: Unlimited Empty Re: Justice League: Unlimited

Post by Fenric Mon 01 Oct 2007, 22:58

It's not really Justice League, however on CW
they are airing Legion of Superheroes and The Batman.
LoS is actually pretty good, and I had not realized that The Batman had been renewed.

The new series of The Batman is going to have Justice League characters guest appear and last episode showed the beginings of the Watch Tower, in the form of the Hall of Justice /biult on\inside and orbiting asteriod.
Fenric
Fenric
R&D Staff
R&D Staff

Male Predacon

Number of posts : 169

Experience : 133
Registration Date : 2006-12-26

Cprofile
Title: Evil from the dawn of time
Luck:
Justice League: Unlimited Llc10222/222Justice League: Unlimited Empty  (222/222)
Justice League: Unlimited Klc10259/333Justice League: Unlimited Empty  (259/333)

https://www.threads.net/@13darkfx13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Wolf Tue 02 Oct 2007, 11:30

i cuaght that * still not a LoS fan, but the
cross over idea with the 41st ce Superman and the 21st ce Superman is nifty Wink

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Number of posts : 3094

Experience : 2651
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Justice League: Unlimited Llc10588/588Justice League: Unlimited Empty  (588/588)
Justice League: Unlimited Klc10530/777Justice League: Unlimited Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master Tue 02 Oct 2007, 14:25

Not so much of a fan of LoS, I always thought the comics were kinda dumb and had like, way to many characters.. the cartoon... meh... i don't recall Brainiac ever being called "brainy" or acting like Beast Boy did on Teen Titans. Not that I have an issue with Titans mind you, just, I don't recall the Legion's Brainiac being a goof..

I did like the Booster Gold cameo in the first episode though... sure it was like 500 years to early... but still awesome touch....plus anything with a not Dalek like Skeets is awesome too.
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
Justice League: Unlimited Llc10261/261Justice League: Unlimited Empty  (261/261)
Justice League: Unlimited Klc10333/333Justice League: Unlimited Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down