Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Avengers

2 posters

Go down

The Avengers Empty The Avengers

Post by Bad Wolf Sat 05 May 2012, 22:35

..what can i say..

This movie was AWESOME !! Cool Cool Cool i saw it in 3D (my first ever 3d move o.O ) and it frelling RULED!!!!
where to start...ok the let downs.
- Asgardians nor anyone else say..not from Shield call the Cosmic Cube the Tesalac (sp) (at least not as far as i'm aware of ) * little details like that just eat at me through the whole movie...
- Captian America's costume..was just that, it really felt too much like a costume. I was really pleased with his uniform in his stand alone :origin: movie so this was a let down.
- Wasnt to fond of yet another Dr Banner/Hulk but i will admit this one was pretty damn good at it, so well played Marvel, well played.

ok, so other than that..i say a solid 8/10 * : spidey *

for real. they had a lot of hype to live up to. For a stand alone action flick. it was solid. well paced. kept you hooked and with the difficulty it is to have that many power hitters in one movie, also nicely done *heh* especially the ending...should we live to see it, The Avengers II has potential red grin

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3059

Experience : 2612
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
The Avengers Llc10588/588The Avengers Empty  (588/588)
The Avengers Klc10530/777The Avengers Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Avengers Empty Re: The Avengers

Post by The Master Sun 06 May 2012, 01:14

Wow, The Skrulls going by a different name didn't bother you? Though I admit, i bitched about the cosmic cube not being called the cosmic cube the whole way home lol

I saw the movie at the midnight opening, and I friggin loved it!! I was like a little kid in a candy shop... or well... i guess a shwarma shop... lol I've never been a fan of the modern Cap outfit, but, honestly, Cap has never really been all that great for me, oh sure, important and all, but, really, the only way to really make someone an enemy of his is to hate america, and well that gets kind racist after abit, and also speaking of cap, how many nazi themed villains can a dude take on before you get the feeling we really dropped the ball when it comes to super powered nazis? ... sorry, off track there.

what I loved most, how they handled giving each character abit of spotlight, even Hawkeye and Black Widow got themselves abit of spotlight, thats pretty amazing when you think of the fact the cast was so big most people figured it was doomed to fall flat on its face. Thankfully it didn't do that by any means. Alot of times you get the smaller characters lost in the big battle scenes in films like this, which is what killed most team superhero films, but not here, only marvel could do that, and I love it! i also loved how it wasn't straight up superhero vs supervillian team film, that never starts off right.
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
The Avengers Llc10261/261The Avengers Empty  (261/261)
The Avengers Klc10333/333The Avengers Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Wolf Sun 06 May 2012, 08:40

o wow..i hadnt realized that those "aliens" were Skrulls o.O??
i thought they were some sort of other realm type o beings...especially at the end.. wasnt that Thanos? or was that just some nasty skrull general ? * either way, yea, the identities of Loki's army was the least of my concerns...it was a real pleasure to watch the Hulk punch that one ship just right in the face..BAM* done.

the fight scene between Iron Man and Thor was awesome..not because they thought the other is "evil" no..Stark is an ass and well Thor is just as much as one and neither likes to use proper manners lol so yea, then Cap steps in and WHAM gotta love that Vibramium Shield blue grin

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3059

Experience : 2612
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
The Avengers Llc10588/588The Avengers Empty  (588/588)
The Avengers Klc10530/777The Avengers Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master Sun 06 May 2012, 13:06

aye, twas Thanos of Titan with whom The Other was speaking, thats step two in setting up the next big team movie, setting up for the Infinity Gauntlet, step one was infact showing the gauntlet in Odin's treasure vault in Thor, much like the cosmic cube and the eye of aggamoto and ok well tons of things lol

and yeah, the Chitauri are what they call The Skrulls in the ultimate universe.
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
The Avengers Llc10261/261The Avengers Empty  (261/261)
The Avengers Klc10333/333The Avengers Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down