Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture)

2 posters

Go down

FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Empty FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture)

Post by Bad Wolf Sat 28 Apr 2012, 13:05

A New Feature-Length Adventure

FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Th_71hBTC9aEaL_AA1313_

The Elric brothers encounter enigmatic new characters-and strange new alchemy-in Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos, a thrilling, stand-alone, feature-lenght adventure set within the beloved world of an international anime sensation.

The search for a fugitive alchemist with mysterious abilities leads the Elric brothers to a remote valley of slums inhabited by the Milos, a proud people struggling against bureaucratic exploitation. Ed and Al quickly find themselves in the middle of a rising rebellion, as the exiled Milos lash out against their oppressors. At the heart of the conflict is Julia, a young alchemist befriended by Alphonse. She'll stop at nothing to restore the Milos to their former glory-even if that means harnessing the awful power of the mythical Philosopher's Stone.

www.fullmetalalchemist.com

This was a real treat. not your "typical" FMA story. the twists and turns with a new set of characters, and of course a few of your usual..this was well worth it.

nem nem nem nem / nem nem nem nem

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3083

Experience : 2638
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Llc10588/588FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Empty  (588/588)
FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Klc10530/777FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Empty Re: FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture)

Post by The Master Sat 28 Apr 2012, 22:23

I've not heard of this.... is Lust in it? cuz i'd watch FMA Lust drink coffee if i had too.... lol
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Llc10261/261FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Empty  (261/261)
FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Klc10333/333FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Empty Re: FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture)

Post by Bad Wolf Sun 29 Apr 2012, 20:03

The Master wrote:I've not heard of this.... is Lust in it? cuz i'd watch FMA Lust drink coffee if i had too.... lol

this one didnt have one humonculus tied into the story line, so i was really pleased how well it turned out.

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3083

Experience : 2638
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Llc10588/588FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Empty  (588/588)
FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Klc10530/777FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos (The motion picture) Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down