Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Adventures of He-Man

3 posters

Go down

The New Adventures of He-Man Empty The New Adventures of He-Man

Post by Bad Wolf Sun 26 Sep 2010, 09:51

From wikipedia
The New Adventures of He-Man is an animated series which ran in syndication in the fall of 1990 while Mattel released the toy line He-Man, an update of their successful Masters of the Universe line. The cartoon series was intended to be a continuation of Filmation's He-Man and the Masters of the Universe series ...

Minicomics

In the New Adventures minicomics packaged with the toys, the story is slightly different: when Prince Adam and Skeletor travel to Primus, Adam becomes He-Man in front of Skeletor, revealing his secret identity and giving up the identity of Prince Adam to remain permanently as He-Man. The "explosion" from the transformation damages Skeletor, and he has to become a cyborg in order to survive. Also, in the comics Skeletor does not fake allegiance to Flogg, but takes command of the Mutants.

The element of the transformation from Adam to He-Man is retained from the first cartoon series, as the makers felt it would be unwise to abandon it given that the transformation sequence had been one of the most popular elements of the original series. However, in this series, one word in the transformation line is different - instead of "By the power of Grayskull...I have the power!", he says "By the power of Eternia...I have the power!"

having seen the first 33 eps.. it was ok. i do prefer the animation of skeletor after ep6
those white "eyeballs" inlue of empty sockets was unnerving  Suspect

Spoiler:

Last edited by Bad Wolf on Sun 05 Feb 2023, 10:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : playlist updated)

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3092

Experience : 2649
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
The New Adventures of He-Man Llc10588/588The New Adventures of He-Man Empty  (588/588)
The New Adventures of He-Man Klc10530/777The New Adventures of He-Man Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The New Adventures of He-Man Empty Re: The New Adventures of He-Man

Post by The Master Mon 27 Sep 2010, 01:43

I never did like this version....
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
The New Adventures of He-Man Llc10261/261The New Adventures of He-Man Empty  (261/261)
The New Adventures of He-Man Klc10333/333The New Adventures of He-Man Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Tue 28 Sep 2010, 13:07

NA is an awesome series and is currently what I am watching now, just finished volume one now its time for volume two. Definitely an underrated show.
Ascendant
Ascendant
Soul Reaver
Soul Reaver

Male N.A.I.L. (Non-Aligned Indigenous Life-forms)

Number of posts : 50

Experience : 150
Registration Date : 2010-01-23

Cprofile
Title: Soul Reaver
Luck:
The New Adventures of He-Man Llc10222/222The New Adventures of He-Man Empty  (222/222)
The New Adventures of He-Man Klc10333/333The New Adventures of He-Man Empty  (333/333)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Wolf Tue 28 Sep 2010, 13:11

i am going to order volII of NA along with the complete 2002 remake series for the kiddos n i.. gonna make a great halloween treat for us ^_^

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3092

Experience : 2649
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
The New Adventures of He-Man Llc10588/588The New Adventures of He-Man Empty  (588/588)
The New Adventures of He-Man Klc10530/777The New Adventures of He-Man Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Tue 28 Sep 2010, 13:14

Definitely good choices there, I look forward to hearing what you think of them.
Ascendant
Ascendant
Soul Reaver
Soul Reaver

Male N.A.I.L. (Non-Aligned Indigenous Life-forms)

Number of posts : 50

Experience : 150
Registration Date : 2010-01-23

Cprofile
Title: Soul Reaver
Luck:
The New Adventures of He-Man Llc10222/222The New Adventures of He-Man Empty  (222/222)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum