Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucy: Daughter of the Devil

2 posters

Go down

Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Empty Lucy: Daughter of the Devil

Post by Bad Wolf Fri 07 Mar 2008, 13:59

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy,_the_Daughter_of_the_Devil

i love this show * and DJ Jessus is teh bomb

HypnoToad

one of my fave eps, is when DJ Jessus is trying to get to "Fireside" and gets lost in the desert and tempted by the devil .. love it * DJ Jessus and turns it around with "glittery body paint"  nem

Spoiler:

Last edited by Bad Wolf on Sat 04 Feb 2023, 13:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : playlist updated)

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3126

Experience : 2697
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Llc10588/588Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Empty  (588/588)
Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Klc10530/777Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Empty Re: Lucy: Daughter of the Devil

Post by The Master Fri 07 Mar 2008, 22:43

I thought they were going to Burning man? and he's all "its like sodem and gamora, its all glitter and body paint and no one's wearing cloths!" either way, I love this show too, the animation grows on you after awhile, I remmeber at first it was kind of annoying, then when the show started, and it basically si the devil halfassing the whole "lets tempt christ" thing and not really doing anything but hanging out with him half the time, thats just hilarious!

also, the insane killer nun is awesome.
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Llc10261/261Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Empty  (261/261)
Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Klc10333/333Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Wolf Fri 07 Mar 2008, 22:58

The Master wrote:I thought they were going to Burning man? and he's all "its like sodem and gamora, its all glitter and body paint and no one's wearing cloths!" either way, I love this show too, the animation grows on you after awhile, I remmeber at first it was kind of annoying, then when the show started, and it basically si the devil halfassing the whole "lets tempt christ" thing and not really doing anything but hanging out with him half the time, thats just hilarious!

also, the insane killer nun is awesome.
no ur right, i just cant remember names for shite Razz

then their in the car with "Death" in the back seat ... theyre in the front
"going to burning man, going to burning man ... "

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3126

Experience : 2697
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Llc10588/588Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Empty  (588/588)
Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Klc10530/777Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master Sat 08 Mar 2008, 11:57

haha... yeah that was a riot. I loved how the show got better as it went along, the ending to the season was hilarious!

"thats great news!" "no dad I'm not pregnant with a monster baby.." "what? well thats what I wanted!" hahaha....
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Llc10261/261Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Empty  (261/261)
Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Klc10333/333Lucy: Daughter of the Devil Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down