Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Simpsons

3 posters

Go down

The Simpsons Empty The Simpsons

Post by Bad Wolf Mon 23 Jul 2007, 20:53

well if you havent heard ... there's a movie comming out
now i dont know who all as been keeping track or what not
but they (the Simpsons have been around for a looooooong time .. im sure Laz can correct all my dates)

so at 1st i was like - eh its just the simpsons
but then i realized ... Its The Simpsons .. o my

and what they have done for television here in the Us, well .. we wouldnt have family guy if it wasnt for The Simpsons ..
\
discuss

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3093

Experience : 2650
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
The Simpsons Llc10588/588The Simpsons Empty  (588/588)
The Simpsons Klc10530/777The Simpsons Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Simpsons Empty Re: The Simpsons

Post by The Master Tue 24 Jul 2007, 17:43

the simpsons started on tv in the states here almost 21 years ago, they were skits on the tracey ulman show for about 2 years and then got their own series thats run for what will be 19 years this fall, its not only the longest running animated series of all time, but its in the top 5 longest running prime time shows of all time if I recall.

What its done for the world of television as a whole is really amazing, yes, we wouldn't have family guy if not for the Simpsons, but there are so many others we wouldn't have either, not because they are rip offs, but because it showed the US networks, and also the networks of the world, that animation in prime time is not dead, and also, it showed that your family can be disfunctional, and sometimes downright moronic, but in the end, no matter what buzz words you put to it, deep down everyone cares for each other.

Alot of people are reminded of the creatures when they stated the movie was going to come out after the tv show was ended, but really this is just a test to see if the show can last in movies and on the big screen, or if its gonna end up like South Park and just drop off like a big stinking bomb.. I saw it at the world premere up in Springfield Vermont (its not that long of a drive from me) and I gotta say, it was friggin sweet!

Its basically a 2 hour and some change long episode of the show, it fits in the show's storyline and timeline and doesn't mess with it or retcon anything at all, its a perfect fit and if you were a fan of the show, or still are a fan of the show, you'll LOVE it.

now if my work will give me permission to take the pictures I took from the premere home, you all could get to see me and mia chillaxing with famous people and such...
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
The Simpsons Llc10261/261The Simpsons Empty  (261/261)
The Simpsons Klc10333/333The Simpsons Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Wolf Tue 24 Jul 2007, 19:03

oO ... you live near Springfiled Razz .. LOL

/// which springfield is THE springfield in the movie .... Arrow Twisted Evil i want SPOILERS !!! hahahaha rave

serioudly .. they canxl the show ? i had not realized that
that's what i get for spending almost 4 years of my life working nights and living disconected from the rest of the waking world

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3093

Experience : 2650
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
The Simpsons Llc10588/588The Simpsons Empty  (588/588)
The Simpsons Klc10530/777The Simpsons Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master Tue 24 Jul 2007, 21:27

No they haven't canceled the show? *doesn't see where he said that* Shocked

And Springfield Vermont won a national competion to be the springfield to host the premiere of the movie, their add for it was the funny too, so was the one from Springfield Massachusettes which isn't that far away either.

and they don't say where Springfield is, though most believe its Springfield Illinios, because many years ago, FOX gave away a house in Springfield Ill. that looked exactly like the house from the Simpsons. Ironically, the winners by contract have to keep the house looking like the home from the show, and never alter it.... its kinda wild.
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
The Simpsons Llc10261/261The Simpsons Empty  (261/261)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rani Thu 02 Aug 2007, 00:56

"his name isn't spiderpig now, its harry plopper..."
Rani
Rani
Princess of the Dark
Princess of the Dark

Female Starseeker

Level : 48
Number of posts : 99
Location : Under The Magical Rowan Tree with my Lazarus, Blessid Be

Experience : 21
Registration Date : 2007-04-06

Cprofile
Title: The Hot Ozzie SexBomb
Luck:
The Simpsons Llc10222/222The Simpsons Empty  (222/222)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum