Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auras

Go down

Auras Empty Auras

Post by Bad Wolf Mon 25 Dec 2006, 00:52

Aura (noun)

1. Distinctive atmosphere or quality associated with something.
2. (parapsychology) An invisible force surrounding a living creature.
3. (medicine) Perceptual disturbance experienced by some migraine sufferers before a migraine headache.
4. (medicine) Telltale sensation experienced by some people with epilepsy before a seizure.

i believe all beings posses one, a living body of energy that surrounds us, empowers us, etc..  that these auras can determine a persons personality. basically the general traits that compose you & i.

if i concentrate i can see them. i found a good link for a site that actual developed a test that would predict what colors would dominate a person's personality through their Aura - https://www.quizexpo.com/what-color-is-my-aura/

****if you answer the questions truthfully..it WILL work

mine is Magenta followed by indigo

that's pretty close. the last time i looked at mine, that was the colors alright. next followed by Lavender, Violet, Red, Nurturing Tan, Mental Tan, Loving Tan, Yellow, Green, Crystal, then finally Blue

for some strange reason....a buddy of mine back in HS always advised others from looking directly at my aura.. i could never figure out why hmmmm  Suspect

-npx

**ps

due to the chaotic nature that i hold all living things to  it is my belief that every one has a multi colored aura  that yes one or 2 colors are predominate...make up your personality..but since we are forever changing...muliti emotional....  our aura's would change to fit our moods and personalities we are not mono colored, mono emotional beings
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf
Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3092

Experience : 2649
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Auras Llc10588/588Auras Empty  (588/588)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum