Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody)

3 posters

Go down

Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Empty Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody)

Post by Davros Mon 15 Jan 2007, 11:51

I recommend watching ep 1 or the movie trailer first. Pokes fun of odd plot points and 4kids mistakes.
Davros
Davros
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Male N.A.I.L. (Non-Aligned Indigenous Life-forms)

Level : 39
Number of posts : 51

Experience : 0
Registration Date : 2006-12-26

Cprofile
Title: Dark Lord
Luck:
Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Llc10555/555Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Empty  (555/555)
Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Klc10777/777Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Empty  (777/777)

Back to top Go down

Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Empty Re: Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody)

Post by mistress of yaoi Sat 10 Feb 2007, 06:04

this is the funniest thing i've seen plus now there s another series parody his done called Cr*psule monsters
mistress of yaoi
Spirit Evolution
Spirit Evolution

Female N.A.I.L. (Non-Aligned Indigenous Life-forms)

Level : 37
Number of posts : 10

Registration Date : 2007-01-27

Cprofile
Title: Not assigned
Luck:
Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Llc10222/222Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Empty  (222/222)
Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Klc10333/333Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Empty  (333/333)

Back to top Go down

Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Empty Re: Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody)

Post by Kingdom Hearts 2 Tue 29 May 2007, 11:31

Yeah little kuriboh seems to have abandoned yu-gi-oh abridged series :'(
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts 2
Spirit Evolution
Spirit Evolution

Other / Decline to state N.A.I.L. (Non-Aligned Indigenous Life-forms)

Number of posts : 25
Experience : -6
Registration Date : 2007-05-29

Cprofile
Title: KH2
Luck:
Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Llc10222/222Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Empty  (222/222)
Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Klc10242/333Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Empty  (242/333)

Back to top Go down

Post by Davros Tue 25 Sep 2007, 15:53

Davros
Davros
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Male N.A.I.L. (Non-Aligned Indigenous Life-forms)

Level : 39
Number of posts : 51

Registration Date : 2006-12-26

Cprofile
Title: Dark Lord
Luck:
Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Llc10555/555Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Empty  (555/555)
Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Klc10777/777Yu Gi Oh: The Abridged Series (Fan parody) Empty  (777/777)

Back to top Go down