Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra

Go down

G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra Empty G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra

Post by Bad Wolf Sat 02 Sep 2023, 09:35

IGN wrote:
"Check out the reveal trailer for GI Joe: Wrath of Cobra for a peek at gameplay and more from the upcoming game. GI Joe: Wrath of Cobra will be available in 2024."

G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra, in the works at Monster Harvest developer Maple Powered Games and published by Freedom Games, is due out during the first quarter of 2024 on PC via Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG, and Nintendo Switch.

It features famous G.I. Joe characters such as Duke, Scarlett, Snake Eyes, and Roadblock, who battle Cobra Commander and his goons across the likes of Cobra Island and the Pit. There are Troopers, Ninja Vipers, HISS Tanks, the Crimson Guard to fight. There’s a story mode and arcade mode, solo play and online and couch co-op for up to four players.

G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra

Spoiler:

ok, so i know this is just another side scrolling beat 'em up like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder’s Revenge, but i'm excited. i havent played a 'Joe side scroller since the NES G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero and The Atlantis Factor (both of which I have on emulator).

while its only slated for a limited platform release, i'm still hyped. GI Joe

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3114

Experience : 2683
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra Llc10588/588G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra Empty  (588/588)
G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra Klc10530/777G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down