Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

2 posters

Go down

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Empty The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Post by The Master Wed 20 Oct 2010, 17:09

New Avengers show starts tonight!

I gotta say, I was abit iffy on the idea of Disney making new marvel programing, but after watching most of the webisodes that promote this new Avengers show, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, and seeing how the art is in the same style as Wolverine And The Xmen, which i just loved beyond words. Its airing tonight at 8:30pm EST.

I think its gonna go over well honestly, they seem be taking place in the same reality as Wolverine And The Xmen and the Hulk Vs. shorts did, Nick Fury's black and makes references to the MRD and their way of dealing with mutants, as well as when he sent Wolverine after The Hulk, Thor also makes reference to his fight with The Hulk in Hulk Vs.

They're also included a nice mix of characters both main and supporting, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Wasp and Hank Pym (changing between Giant Man and Ant Man as needed), Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Black Panther, Mockingbird, Nick Fury along with Shield and The Howling Commandos, War Machine, Wonderman, even Wolverine appears in afew episodes according to the website, as well as a huge host of villians that are a really good mix of current, classic and forgottens. They're really working their way into making this animated marvel world as deep and rich as DC Animated is, and honestly, I really am looking forward to that, because its what was always lacking in marvel related toons.
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Llc10261/261The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Empty  (261/261)
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Klc10333/333The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Empty Re: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Post by The Master Sun 24 Oct 2010, 10:43

So having seen it, I gotta tell you, LOVED IT

I loved the fact that the real first episode is the mash together of the webisodes that give you origins of the cast as they're looked back on by Kang, the Captain America one that won't let you say nazi is pretty awesome, specially with its Wolverine during World War 2 cameo, the Hulk one that deals more with Hawkeye and Black Widow is too.

The actual pilot episode, "The Breakout" is pretty awesome, all four super powered prisons (The Vault, The Big House, The Cube, The RAft) all fail at once and they said something like 74 villains break out, and then all the bad shit happens. Seriously, this is like total Marvel Villain fanwank, you see guys like The Red Ghost and his Super Apes, The Mad Thinker, BiBeast, Mandrill, its insane how many they really add in. And how the team forms is pretty cool too.

Only downside is, they went with A.I Jarvis, not old butler Jarvis, but I guess that makes sense, kids today, with their rap music and flashdancing, don't understand the concept of old butlers who dotter about and such.... but I guess I can forgive... plus, well, Black Widow... and that theme song is pretty nice too.
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Llc10261/261The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Empty  (261/261)
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Klc10333/333The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Empty Ant-Man & The Wasp Takeover!

Post by Bad Wolf Sun 19 Feb 2023, 21:37

Keeping the Ant-Man & The Wasp Quantumania going, presenting Ant-Man & The Wasp Takeover!

Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes:

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3112

Experience : 2681
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Llc10588/588The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Empty  (588/588)
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Klc10530/777The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down