Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hex

3 posters

Go down

Hex Empty Hex

Post by Bad Wolf Fri 22 Jun 2007, 16:10

Hex Hex_lo10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hex_%28TV_series%29

i love this series ... absolutly love it
it is currently in season II

Last edited by Bad Wolf on Mon 07 Feb 2022, 12:33; edited 1 time in total

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3092

Experience : 2649
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Hex Llc10588/588Hex Empty  (588/588)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Hex Empty Re: Hex

Post by The Master Fri 22 Jun 2007, 22:33

you've just found this now? Wow, I must be way ahead of everyone :-/ Saddly the series is over after series 2, but I did love it ever so, the ghost is awesome!! and she looks like a friend of mine that I've known since childhood. Where is it airing now? I downloaded them all when it came on the air in the UK afew years back, then happend to see it airing in Canada when we were up there...

Does BBC America have it? I know they were starting to change the channel from strickly BBC to sort of a showcase of all brit networks, I know they got Afterlife from ITV and Shameless from Channel 4 recently for US airing (Both series you should definately check out Nem)
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
Hex Llc10261/261Hex Empty  (261/261)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Wolf Sat 23 Jun 2007, 10:54

we've been watching since last year, when it came to BBC America
it airs Saturday nights (so like tonight ^^) at 8pm cst, and generally they're playing reruns, so if you get it .. check it out ^^

.. and yes Thelma is smokin hot, i could only wish there was some one like that hanging around here - "haunting" teh place whipit

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3092

Experience : 2649
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Hex Llc10588/588Hex Empty  (588/588)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master Sat 23 Jun 2007, 13:07

ahh... well then I know BBC America has other two shows I mentioned, I think they air Afterlife on thurdays, and not sure about Shameless.... I like that they've mixed the network up abit, sure they're like third in line for new doctor who episodes and all, but still, making more of a british show based network instead of just BBC stuff was a great idea, shows like Hex (from Sky One) wouldn't have made it here any other way given their small show count, brilliant move I thought. They also have that new version of Robin Hood too, where they kind of Knight's Tale'd the story (modern eliments and looks worked into old world style), so its getting good...

And yeah, Thelma is hot, that like, down to earth not "oh look at me ooo I'm hot" kinda way. Plus she's hella funny too, I loved right after she died, the two prissy girls were in the bathroom talking, and one was talking about the "dream" she had about thelma... LOL.... Its funny.
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
Hex Llc10261/261Hex Empty  (261/261)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rani Sun 08 Jul 2007, 18:21

Zip it Lazzy, you're never gonna get a chance with a lesbian ghost, a regular ghost maybe... but I'd have a better shot with Thelma... hehe... yay me!!

Ok serious time Very Happy .. I loved watching this show, I thought near the end it kind of filtered out and didn't really go anywhere but it was still a really watchable series, least for me Very Happy
Rani
Rani
Princess of the Dark
Princess of the Dark

Female Starseeker

Level : 48
Number of posts : 99
Location : Under The Magical Rowan Tree with my Lazarus, Blessid Be

Experience : 21
Registration Date : 2007-04-06

Cprofile
Title: The Hot Ozzie SexBomb