Welcome to forums of Dark eFfectX !
Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming.

The exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Jem and the Holograms

Go down

Jem and the Holograms

Post  Bad Wolf on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:35 pm

I picked up Season I .. o totally forgot about most of these episodes.
on a side note, a little tid bit courtesy of Transformers Mosaic depicting Synergy as a piece of pilfered cybertronian tech

enjoy autosmiley decepsmiley

----------------------

Developer

Female
Number of posts : 1644

Usage Points : 652
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
555/555  (555/555)

View user profile http://www.darkfx.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jem and the Holograms

Post  The Master on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Ok so, this is official now? how did I miss this in the comics? .. also... umm... that ending... what the hell?

The Transformer's Realm | Laz's Movie Blog | Kitty's Club Purgatory
The Master
C.E.O
C.E.O

Male
Number of posts : 821

Usage Points : 286
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
261/261  (261/261)

View user profile http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Wolf on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:13 pm

lol..no its not official..TF Mosaic is unofficial/official cannon :-p
and i thought at the end of the series, Jerrica gives the jem star earings to kimmber ? i could be wrong i remember so little of the series

at least i remembered that they found synergy in an abandoned drive in movie theater ^_^

Developer

Female

Cprofile
Luck:
555/555  (555/555)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Master on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:02 pm

actually Synergy guided them to her at the drive in when Jerrica put on the star saphire earings for the first time, then they moved her to the mansion after Eric discovered her, its odd Eric had the pictures of her through the whole run of the show, they show up in his belongings many times, but he never does anything with them. Seriously eric was an idiot.

Anyway after popping in the dvd and having a watch, Jerrica does NOT give the star saphire earings to kimber in the final episode. The finally episode is about finally finding that asian starlight girl Ba'Ne's real dad, which they do, and at the end they have a big party for her, The Stingers and The Misfits show up, they all make peace and become friends, and imply that they'll all be working for Starlight music together for years to come.

even more still, after alittle digging about, this release from Hasbro about the NYCC that just passed http://investor.hasbro.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=604101 it seems that either they're planning a rerelease of the old line, or maybe even a new line, with a new show. I wouldn't really mind a new show, infact it could do really well if done right...

like.. its set now, Jerrica and the group are still preforming as Jem and The Holograms, they'd kind of be written like how most older groups are seen these days, they still make amazing music together, but they also grow and do solo and out of the group collaborations and outside interests, The Misfits and The Stingers would still be there, all working for Starlight Music, Eric Raymond would have been in jail for finally being caught doing some of the illegal shit he did, at the end of the first episode he'd be released form jail and after finding his pictures of Synergy and a large amount of cash he'd stashed away in a house he bought under a different name and kept as a back up plan, he starts up a record company, and tries to get the Stingers and the Misfits back. Starlight House and Starlight Foundation are now half owned by Starlight Music and Pizzazz's father Harold Gabore, who after his daughter stopped acting like a total bitch convinced him having a massive charity organization like that would be great for his company.... I can think of more but I'll have to do it after I eat... but I can totally see it happening as a remake with them all mentoring the next generation of stars and stuff...

The Master
C.E.O
C.E.O

Male

Cprofile
Luck:
261/261  (261/261)

View user profile http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Wolf on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:26 am

The TF mosaic is just a fans interpretation, most probably a fanfic in where kimber gets the earrings, since its set in 2007 and well prior to Ha$bro announcing a remake and such..but all that sounds cool.

Developer

Female

Cprofile
Luck:
555/555  (555/555)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Master on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:27 am

I bet it would be more the discovering that they both have earings at that point, assuming it continued. It would actually make alot of sense if she was cybertronian tech, it would explain how she was so complicated in the 1980s.

and yeah i figured out some more this morning over breakfast, i remake would totally work on many levels. As long as its not CGI or flash animation. My Little Pony is great in flash now, but, just, dunno, and cheap CGI... just... no... it needs some real animation.. or maybe anime.... hmm....

The Master
C.E.O
C.E.O

Male

Cprofile
Luck:
261/261  (261/261)