Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sailormoon (PGSM Live)

2 posters

Go down

Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Empty Sailormoon (PGSM Live)

Post by Bad Wolf Wed 27 Dec 2006, 10:53

Sailormoon, of course, is probably already part of the weekly diet of any existing Moonie, and is one of the most downloaded series listed on AnimeSuki (thousands of downloads, comparable to Scrapped Princess). PGSM offers a very different mood than the anime or the manga. From the manga, it takes its more serious interpretations of the characters (though still altered from the source). From the anime, it takes the practice of giving development to the minor characters. What you get is Sailormoon that's more about the characters than the monster fights. Of course, each episode has its requisite monster fight whether it needs it or not, but Bandai pays the bills so you gotta get those toys in there. While the melodrama and overall cheesiness may put off some viewers, it's still highly recommended to any Sailormoon fan who's been starving for more. It's uniquely character driven tone may be a good look for people who don't usually care for superhero shows as well. And the girls are cute too. Can't forget that.

YEP - there's a live action flick :TFcool

is it cheese ?? YES ^^ Those sailor costumes do them no justice (especially the wigs). Then you see them like this...

Trium Shockwave wrote:
Ayaka, out of the 5 sailor girls, did the most risque layouts. Some people actually got up in arms about it, especially in comparison to Kitagawa Keiko (Mars) and Hisakawa Aya (Mercury) who've never even appeared in a swimsuit. Ayaka, in mentioning her idol DVD in her PGSM cast diary said something to the effect of "you'll get to know my whole body really well." That really set people off. My position on it is, it's her career, models by definition show off their bodies. If she wants to do sexy layouts, that's her deal. You won't catch me complaining (at all). Besides, I don't see anyone pitching a fit over the fact that Beryl's actress had done nudes, so it's kind of a double standard.

~ nem

--------------------
Spoiler:

Last edited by Bad Wolf on Thu 26 Oct 2023, 20:42; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : playlist updated)
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf
Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3092

Experience : 2649
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Llc10588/588Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Empty  (588/588)
Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Klc10530/777Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Empty Re: Sailormoon (PGSM Live)

Post by Bad Wolf Sat 28 Jul 2007, 15:36

might as well keep intopic ... there is a big budget Sailormoon movie with Sara Michelle Geller as Sailor Moon herself and Degrassi's "Alex" (ooooo i forget her name ... i will get that) as Sailor Mars

more details as i get them

nem

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3092

Experience : 2649
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Llc10588/588Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Empty  (588/588)
Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Klc10530/777Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Empty Re: Sailormoon (PGSM Live)

Post by The Master Sun 29 Jul 2007, 17:00

We need the live action tv show they aired awile back here...
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Llc10261/261Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Empty  (261/261)
Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Klc10333/333Sailormoon (PGSM  Live) Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down