Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race to Witch Mountain

2 posters

Go down

Race to Witch Mountain Empty Race to Witch Mountain

Post by Bad Wolf Sun 01 Feb 2009, 20:02

good idea ?
It stars The Rock ...

since i've seen the originals "Escape" and "Return" to Witch Mountain
so .. i dunno

~ thoughts ~

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3083

Experience : 2638
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Race to Witch Mountain Llc10588/588Race to Witch Mountain Empty  (588/588)
Race to Witch Mountain Klc10530/777Race to Witch Mountain Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Race to Witch Mountain Empty Re: Race to Witch Mountain

Post by The Master Mon 02 Feb 2009, 12:56

From what I'm hearing, its gonna be your typical Rock after leaving wrestling movie, it'll have its moments and its lines, but it'll be mostly forgettable in the end, its not that Rock doesn't do well in movies, its just the movies he tends to pick as roles, tend to kind of make me wonder who's picking things for him, because 90% of them aren't exactly great. The movie itself seems very rushed, Disney is hurting really bad for a hit, and i mean really bad, after how bad the last Narnia movie failed (they lost so much money they gave up the rights to the series and won't make the third movie) and how Bolt proves that even Pixar, their in house golden parachutte, can fail sometimes, they are really in need of a hit movie, and they can't wait till Up! comes out later this year, they are banking way to much on this movie, and i think in the end its gonna fail because of it.

ironically, on a disney note, Pixar's "Up!" shares the same name with a Roger Corman sleeze classic that really has nothing to do with an old man in a flying house.
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
Race to Witch Mountain Llc10261/261Race to Witch Mountain Empty  (261/261)
Race to Witch Mountain Klc10333/333Race to Witch Mountain Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down