Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

The Dead mind

Go down

The Dead mind

Post  Bad Wolf on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:35 am

i've been thinking about this for quite some time actually - since i was five or six
i use to wonder what happens when "we" die

now being raised at the time in a very southern baptist house hold, this took my stepmother by shock
my question continued * as in does any one remember you .. and do u feel the worms and bugs crawl thru and around u ... as you can imagine .. this freaked her out and the convo was dropped.

many many years later * the concept of "Evil Ernie" come about - a child with the psychic ability to raise the dead. at first he controlled them to do his will. then as the series and years progressed (as more people died) - a dead consciousness came about.

now - with the recent eps of Torchwood - this has brought me back to the subject * The Dead Mind
with the mass ## of people dead and dieing in the world * add to the growing number of lack of faith in "god" or what not ... (even the christian scriptures state that if you dont go to heaven or hell ... then u stay on earth/purgatory)

This goes or follows very closely with the ancient Egyptian process of mumification to preserve the body and create a "vessel" for the KA or spirit *

There has always been this very very quite voice in the back of my head .. it was confrimed by a very powerful psychic during an OTO meeting/ritual years ago * at 1st i thought it was something else ... but now * with the link i've made with the "universal life stream" -
+ i beleive and even sense a growing "dead mind" - waiting to be united/given direction.
could a universal "dead mind" be possible ?
- discuss

Developer

Female
Number of posts : 1711

Usage Points : 783
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
555/555  (555/555)

View user profile http://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dead mind

Post  Bad Wolf on Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:47 am

J129joe, Subject: Re: The Dead Mind Yesterday at 5:29 pm @ The Realm wrote:
Sorry, I'm an out & out non-believer & as such when we die I think that our bodies are just that, bodies with no soul or consciousness or feeling.
They will decompose or be cremated or be dissected for medical science/ transplants as you decide & there will be no repercussions in the afterlife because there is no afterlife!
After my death, I will be planted in a cardboard box & have a tree planted above my grave, so that my decomposing body will serve a useful function & feed a strong healthy tree with the nutrients from my corpse.
I think this will last as a true testament of the strength of my life lasting beyond my years on this planet.

My reply:
.. and on that i beleive we agree with one slight diagreement *
+ that "Tree" will be house your soul and spirit. * the dead that have come and gone (decomposed) have gone back to this earth and replinished the "life stream" * whether her via new folliage growth or that of reincarnation of the soul and spirit in to a new life ...plants, animals, bugs etc ..

with your beleif, once you die, you will fully give your consciousness back to the earth and u simply get absorbed. the ultimate Peace.

that's why i beleive "religions" in general preach/teach so much on these beleifs as to focus the their thoughts and energy on this "higher power" or "heavenly place" as to bring them together - in a manner of speaking - centralizing that energy (thought is energy) for storage/power or re use/reincarnation.

for those that do not "focus" or beleive, i honestly beleive - u sit there in darkness - aware - alone - but not - until time takes its toll and you become one back with the earth as you loose any sence of self.

i have always beleive this, but now, especially with the mass ## of recently dead, this aloneness in the dark is becoming not so alone.

Developer

Female

Cprofile
Luck:
555/555  (555/555)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Wolf on Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:17 am

Nepthys Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:11 pm @ Occult.be wrote:
As with any metaphysical question concerning a "soul," the ultimate question is this: where does this soul come from? What makes a new soul? Does everything have a soul? etc. etc.

My belief is that when we die here, we (as in our souls) move on to another place--one that is devoid of pain and suffering (and therefore, completely filled with the suffering that is the lack of being able to understand the peace you have). Once you die there, the combined experience purges your soul of all identity--you are simply a pure spirit capable of understanding both pain and bliss, and therefore in a complete balance: the ultimate peace. You are reunited with the divine (whatever you want to call it) and become part of this mass divinity. At some point, as creation is constant, this unification with the greater mass becomes a restless existence and you are born back in this world to experience suffering again before continuing the cycle.

This "dead mass" does not need outside direction--it comes from within. Just as creation never stops, so too does the cycle of life and death never stop. One does not die and then that's it--eternity somewhere else; they return.

So, to answer my posited questions, all souls are parts of a greater whole, this mass divinity. When more people are born, they receive the souls that have already died. When a tree is cut down or an animal slaughtered, its soul returns to the divinity via the aforementioned cycle to be returned here as needed. And on and on. There is not a limitless supply, as one of my critics shouted at me at my university's open forum for spirituality, but rather, everything--even that created by man--is given a piece of this greater divinity, and when it is destroyed, the soul that inhabited it continues its journey and returns here.

To "tap into" this "mass dead" would be to tap into the divine itself, and as every religion and faith throughout time has stated, the divinity is so great that to tap into it is to destroy the very foundation of the soul. Those that seek to tap into it for their own power will find their power greatly enhanced and their physical shell destroyed, because to tap into this divinity is to skip the middle step of the second world and directly reunify with the divine. They just won't be able to benefit here from their sudden influx of power.

As Sri Krishna said in the Bhagavad Gita, "Just as we shed our old clothes to put on new ones, so, too, does the soul shed old bodies for new ones." It is not the body that is the carrier of the divine--it is a shell. The soul leaves that shell behind. When you throw your clothes away, do you worry if they will feel the trash in which they find themselves? Or will they feel the various machines pushing them around in the land fill? No. And neither will you, because you are not the physical shell. You are the soul within, and at the moment of death, your body is disposed of and your soul seeks a new place to reside.

Developer

Female

Cprofile
Luck:
555/555  (555/555)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Master on Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:07 am

hmm... I've gotta think out a nice long responce to all this...

The Transformer's Realm | Laz's Movie Blog | Kitty's Club Purgatory
The Master
C.E.O
C.E.O

Male
Number of posts : 821

Usage Points : 286
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
261/261  (261/261)

View user profile http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Wolf on Thu May 29, 2008 8:32 am

this was my reply:
what what i am talking abut is that our souls/spirits do not move on.
just as i beleive in a universal life stream, that connects all living beings and things,
i beleive there is a growing dead mind/consciousness that links the dead. keeps them here (regardless of their physical bodies condition) that's why we see or hear so much about ghosts or appriations(sp)

i beleive the dead mind is reaching out and i can hear it ...

Developer

Female

Cprofile
Luck:
555/555  (555/555)

Back to top Go down