Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Toys

3 posters

Go down

Movie Toys Empty Movie Toys

Post by Bad Wolf Wed 04 Jul 2007, 13:09

well .. has anyone had a chance to pick any up ?
from the movie i snag'd - Barricade
not a bad figure, although i do
not see how these transformations are any more realistic than that of
the any previous series or that of the Alternators

on a good note .. i also got two of the "Real Gear"
+ Booster X10 (aka .. Laserbeak)
+ Zoom out 25x

these are really nice figures and almost remind me of G1 ^^
totaly worth it and looks real nice next to my G1 Soundwave and ALT Ravage
as soon as i get the chance, i will be getting the rest of these ^^

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3046

Experience : 2593
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Movie Toys Llc10588/588Movie Toys Empty  (588/588)
Movie Toys Klc10530/777Movie Toys Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Movie Toys Empty Re: Movie Toys

Post by Rolltide Fri 13 Jul 2007, 11:42

Only one I've gotten so far is Leader Class Prime. I think it's a great figure, good articulation and detail. Size wise it's a little bigger than G1 Devastator I guess would be a good comparison. In alt mode it's pretty long, about a foot long I would guess. As money allows I plan on getting all the movie figs eventually.
Rolltide
Rolltide
Spirit Evolution
Spirit Evolution

Male N.A.I.L. (Non-Aligned Indigenous Life-forms)

Level : 45
Number of posts : 27
Experience : -10
Registration Date : 2007-01-09

Cprofile
Title: errrrr....ummmm
Luck:
Movie Toys Llc10222/222Movie Toys Empty  (222/222)
Movie Toys Klc10333/333Movie Toys Empty  (333/333)

Back to top Go down

Movie Toys Empty Re: Movie Toys

Post by The Master Fri 13 Jul 2007, 13:33

Me and Mia both been keeping up with as many as we can find, we've got almost everything thats out to date, not always that fun to find when you gotta find two of everything (we each got seperate collections, not for that dumb "keep one boxed and open one" thing some people do), but we been doing alright.

the line so far isn't that bad really. better then I thought it would be personally but not gonna compair to say Armada or RID or Alternators or Classics or any of the other really awesome lines we've had, but still worth getting.

Afew of the highlights for people that are looking to only get the ones worth the money, Leader Prime and Megs are definately worth it, Ironhide is sex in toy form, so it Blackout, Swindle is pretty awesome too, and Barricade and Frenzy rock me like a tidalwave, Bumblebee even isn't that bad, though I do hate the windows. Jazz is also awesome, screamer and Bonecrusher aren't bad but not overly awesome...

I would say though, wait till Leader class Blackout and Brawl come out later on if you want a black out and Brawl figure, they are gonna be so much more awesome, and, well, better scaled, if they released Bonecrusher and screamer in that size too they wouldn't suck, but I doubt they would.
The Master
The Master
C.E.O.
C.E.O.

Male Predacon

Level : 47
Number of posts : 817

Experience : 278
Registration Date : 2007-01-07

Cprofile
Title: The Full Mental Alchemist
Luck:
Movie Toys Llc10261/261Movie Toys Empty  (261/261)
Movie Toys Klc10333/333Movie Toys Empty  (333/333)

http://kittysclubpurgatory.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down