Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietly sneaks in for a peek

2 posters

Go down

Quietly sneaks in for a peek Empty Quietly sneaks in for a peek

Post by Rolltide Fri 08 Jun 2007, 08:59

*sneaks in and looks around* hmmm different, haven't been here in a while Embarassed , but I like it. Off to look around geek
Rolltide
Rolltide
Spirit Evolution
Spirit Evolution

Male N.A.I.L. (Non-Aligned Indigenous Life-forms)

Level : 45
Number of posts : 27
Experience : -10
Registration Date : 2007-01-09

Cprofile
Title: errrrr....ummmm
Luck:
Quietly sneaks in for a peek Llc10222/222Quietly sneaks in for a peek Empty  (222/222)
Quietly sneaks in for a peek Klc10333/333Quietly sneaks in for a peek Empty  (333/333)

Back to top Go down

Quietly sneaks in for a peek Empty Re: Quietly sneaks in for a peek

Post by Bad Wolf Fri 08 Jun 2007, 10:09

*teehee* Rolltide made his way back I love you
whats up hon -* how goes things

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3059

Experience : 2612
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Quietly sneaks in for a peek Llc10588/588Quietly sneaks in for a peek Empty  (588/588)
Quietly sneaks in for a peek Klc10530/777Quietly sneaks in for a peek Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Quietly sneaks in for a peek Empty Re: Quietly sneaks in for a peek

Post by Rolltide Fri 08 Jun 2007, 11:50

Well, my daughter turned 2 about a month ago. That probably explains alot Suspect confused affraid , but everything's well. Me and the wife hope to have some good news in about a month. Hopefully the test on her heart comes back with a good result, which means she could consider getting pregnant again. Even if it did though I dunno if I'd agree to it considering it was almost just me and the little one by ourselves after having her. But we'll see I hope she gets a good report just to know her heart's back at full strength again.

Of course she thinks she's fine and would have one now but I break out the whip and beat her back tongue whipit

The site is looking good by the way. afro
Rolltide
Rolltide
Spirit Evolution
Spirit Evolution

Male N.A.I.L. (Non-Aligned Indigenous Life-forms)

Level : 45
Number of posts : 27
Experience : -10
Registration Date : 2007-01-09

Cprofile
Title: errrrr....ummmm
Luck:
Quietly sneaks in for a peek Llc10222/222Quietly sneaks in for a peek Empty  (222/222)
Quietly sneaks in for a peek Klc10333/333Quietly sneaks in for a peek Empty  (333/333)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum