Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Dark eFfectX !

Enter the digital revolution. Design technology, coding & gaming. The curating & exchange of Digital Knowledge while Anime, Manga Art, Music and Technology collide in a Alchemy of Thought and Illusion.

Learn the magic of today from the science of tomorrow. Web site modifications, custom style sheets (CSS) and coding support + more.

Guests, please register or log in to view the entire forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers: The Movie 2007

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Transformers: The Movie 2007 - Page 2 Empty Transformers: The Movie 2007

Post by Bad Wolf Thu 18 Jan 2007, 17:20

First topic message reminder :

Ok might as well start this up again
seeing as more and more info is being released ...

Apparently, they(The moview role play toys) will be under the "Real Gear" subline in the "Transformers" movie-themed packaging. The toys that we have seen so far that seem to be under the "Real Gear" moniker
-> Zoom Out
-> Gameboy
-> Longview
-> Spyshot
-> Cellular*
* denotes - character unamed

personaly * i want 'Gameboy' and 'Longview' cherry

the sad part * these 'gimmick' toys are quickly becomming more popular than the 'cannon' characters they're ment to supliment

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Level : 46
Number of posts : 3059

Experience : 2612
Registration Date : 2006-12-24

Cprofile
Title: The Digital Alchemist
Luck:
Transformers: The Movie 2007 - Page 2 Llc10588/588Transformers: The Movie 2007 - Page 2 Empty  (588/588)
Transformers: The Movie 2007 - Page 2 Klc10530/777Transformers: The Movie 2007 - Page 2 Empty  (530/777)

https://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Transformers: The Movie 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers: The Movie 2007

Post by Bad Wolf Fri 22 Jun 2007, 16:04

well for those of you that havent heard ...

TF the movie 2007 will air in selected cities ... 02 July 07 with two showings .. 8pm and 11:15pm

then on 03 July 07 will simaltaniously(sp) Air in Theatres and Pay for View
Suspect Shocked * That's right folks ... it will premier on Pay for View (49$ USD) on 03 July 07

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Cprofile
Luck:
Transformers: The Movie 2007 - Page 2 Llc10588/588Transformers: The Movie 2007 - Page 2 Empty  (588/588)
Transformers: The Movie 2007 - Page 2 Klc10530/777Transformers: The Movie 2007 - Page 2 Empty  (530/777)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Wolf Fri 29 Jun 2007, 12:54

well they had a super secret sneak peak at TF the movie here .. last night .. 1st serve 1st come ...

anyways .. i didnt make it .. however i did find this floating about since yesterday night

Movie Megatron [MugShot]
Transformers: The Movie 2007 - Page 2 Meghead

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Cprofile
Luck:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Wolf Fri 29 Jun 2007, 14:15

more tid bits from our "community"

http://www.autobloggreen.com/2007/06/26/why-the-transformers-movie-is-terrible-no-its-not-because-mic/
12. No your right this is going to be a horrible movie. When I heard that transformers was going to be live action I was ecstatic. But after the second or third leaked photo I realized that I'm just pissed off. The whole point of remade, or updated, or live action movie is to p[lay upon the fond memories, or heck, fresh memories of what people loved about the original. But somewhere between that original pitch and the real things a soul producer, and a clueless director, a money hungary marketing tie in expert, GM, and an underpaid, uncarring,powerless screenwriter got there hands on it and screwed it all up just beyond acceptable. You know that bumblebee needed to be a VW bug, and heck if any time history to do this movie, nows the time we have an UPDATED beetle! The reason behind optimus prime being a nosed truck as opposed to a flat fronted truck and not red was that they thought he needed flair and they could find a truck in that style big enough... and I supposed that the actors who played the hobbits and dwarfs in lord of the rings were all really that height. No they picked that ruck because they wanted to, it was easy, and thy didn't care about sticking with the original. Now ratchet, my goodness, what can you say, hes supposed to be an ambulance. theres an easy one.. except gm gave the director a hummer, and instead of making the hummer an acceptable switch out to rawhide (formerly a jeep, and lord knows a chrysler), they slapped some lights on it and made it ratchet. WTF? I could go on, mentioning the obviously animal sound screams of megatron (who looks to be a reimaging of starcream) or the at least possible addition of metallic lips, b ut what the use, whats done is done, the movie will make millions and be a worthless substitute and we'll need to wait for another 18 years to see someone recreate this movie, and maybe they'll actually watch the cartoon, ask someone who watch the cartoon, or I dunno, read the back of the blister pack of ANY of the toys. to get some idea of how to make a transformer movie. Transformer welcome to a long line of good ideas turned brain drivel, wild wild west, batman 3 & 4, the dukes of hazard, garbage pail kids, ispy, starsky and hutch, shaft, bad news bears, bewitch,... I think I'm going to cry a little.

Posted at 9:26AM on Jun 27th 2007 by Christopher Hollomon

Designer GFX
Designer GFX

Female Starseeker

Cprofile
Luck:

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2